Tesla Cybertruck photographed on the assembly line of the plantSeptember 29, 2020
Tesla’s new car was spotted at the company’s California plant. It is noteworthy that the assembly of this car should be set up at a completely different plant.
Tesla has long been taking orders for its new Cybertruck pickup. However, serial production is still quite a long way off. Still, there were pictures of a large pickup truck at the brand’s factory in Fremont, California.
This fact is interesting not only by the opportunity to see the pickup in person, but mainly by the fact that its mass production should be established in Texas. This is why a new plant is being built there. After the publication of photographs from California, there were immediately suggestions for what reason the car could be there.
The main guess is the possible revision of the car, which requires factory conditions.
It has also been suggested that some of the Tesla Cybertruck parts could be used to build other models.
Earlier it became known about the very ambitious plans of Tesla to produce a Cybertruck pickup. The plant plans to assemble about 250,000 pickups a year, which will be an absolute record for the brand. Prior to that, the leader was the Tesla Model 3, which never crossed the mark of 200,000 copies a year.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles