Tesla Cybertruck jokes wave continues to growNovember 28, 2019
After the presentation of the new electric pickup truck from Tesla, a real world excitement arose. Already, the number of pre-orders has exceeded 200,000 units. But the number of jokes over unusual design is growing in proportion to popularity.
More and more jokes appear on the web over the new Tesla Cybertruck pickup truck. His unusual angular design of science fiction films about the future of the early 90s was an excellent occasion to have fun. Moreover, various jokes, photo collages, renderings and drawings appear around the world, although this only increases the popularity of the model.
Of course, the majority of jokes are born in the minds of ordinary people. Nevertheless, global brands managed to contribute to the promotion of the model. So, the manufacturer of designers Lego presented his “not killed” version of the pickup truck – a constructor brick with four wheels. The manufacturer of covers for electronics tries on various styles of decoration on a pickup truck, hinting at their own covers of different designs. Social networks are actively publishing photos of any metal angular structures with a comparison with Cybertruck.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version