Tesla Cybertruck built from LEGONovember 24, 2019
Peter Blackert introduced on Flickr a model of the new Tesla Cybertruck built from LEGO.
The advent of Tesla Cybertruck entailed the creation of many interesting things inspired by a pickup truck. Some believe that the design of the novelty is inspired by science fiction films, while others joke about the fact that the car was created using only the ruler.
Peter Blackert was so inspired by the car that he introduced the Tesla Cybertruck LEGO on Flickr. Inspecting a toy pickup, you can note the incredible attention to detail and similarities with the real prototype.
The enthusiast even took care of creating a small ATV that was shown along with the car. Also worthy of attention is the figure of a man, who is probably the famous Elon Musk.
While Peter Blackert did not reveal the secrets of creating the Cybertruck LEGO, however, recalling the design of the car, it can be assumed that the polygonal design was not overly complicated in design.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S