Tesla continues to prepare for a record at the NurburgringOctober 18, 2019
Tesla has again begun testing new versions of Model S on the North Loop. Americans are determined to surpass the achievement of the Porsche Taycan
Tesla again began testing new versions of the Model S at the Nurburgring in preparation for the Northern Loop record – a video with renewed test runs was published on YouTube. The Americans are going to take away the title of the fastest four-door electric car of the track from the Porsche Taycan.
Recall that a German electric car covered a 20.6-kilometer track in 7 minutes and 42 seconds. This time will try to surpass the new Tesla Model S modification called P100D + Plaid, which is built on an upgraded chassis and equipped with three electric motors.
Tesla claims that one of the prototypes of the novelty during the test races showed a time of 7 minutes and 20 seconds. In addition, the company expects that after making “some changes” they will be able to improve the lap time by another 15 seconds.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web