Tesla continues to prepare for a record at the NurburgringOctober 18, 2019
Tesla has again begun testing new versions of Model S on the North Loop. Americans are determined to surpass the achievement of the Porsche Taycan
Tesla again began testing new versions of the Model S at the Nurburgring in preparation for the Northern Loop record – a video with renewed test runs was published on YouTube. The Americans are going to take away the title of the fastest four-door electric car of the track from the Porsche Taycan.
Recall that a German electric car covered a 20.6-kilometer track in 7 minutes and 42 seconds. This time will try to surpass the new Tesla Model S modification called P100D + Plaid, which is built on an upgraded chassis and equipped with three electric motors.
Tesla claims that one of the prototypes of the novelty during the test races showed a time of 7 minutes and 20 seconds. In addition, the company expects that after making “some changes” they will be able to improve the lap time by another 15 seconds.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery