Tesla companies promised tremendous successOctober 14, 2020
The American automaker Tesla was promised tremendous success.
Reports have surfaced that Tesla will be a $ 2 trillion company after its shares rose more than 400% this year. Billionaire investor Ron Baron recently predicted tremendous success for the company, as he believes that sales of the brand will grow by 50% every year over the next few years. This investor’s company is known to own more than 7.3 million Tesla shares. The shares were purchased at an average price of $ 43.07 a share.
Thus, by investing in an American company, Ron Baron was already able to earn about 10 times more than the amount he invested. If the auto giant manages to achieve a trillion dollar valuation, then in the future it will join companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and Alphabet. Note that the automaker’s market capitalization is $ 416.2 billion.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype