Tesla companies promised tremendous successOctober 14, 2020
The American automaker Tesla was promised tremendous success.
Reports have surfaced that Tesla will be a $ 2 trillion company after its shares rose more than 400% this year. Billionaire investor Ron Baron recently predicted tremendous success for the company, as he believes that sales of the brand will grow by 50% every year over the next few years. This investor’s company is known to own more than 7.3 million Tesla shares. The shares were purchased at an average price of $ 43.07 a share.
Thus, by investing in an American company, Ron Baron was already able to earn about 10 times more than the amount he invested. If the auto giant manages to achieve a trillion dollar valuation, then in the future it will join companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and Alphabet. Note that the automaker’s market capitalization is $ 416.2 billion.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan