Tesla changed her mind: the prices will not be lowered, but increasedMarch 11, 2019
Tesla has decided that it will not close the physical stores to reduce the prices of cars.
Instead, the manufacturer of electric vehicles will close only part of the points of sale and increase prices by 3%. Current prices for Tesla cars will last until March 18. After that, the company will raise prices for the Model S, Model X, as well as for expensive Model 3 configurations. The company promises to keep the price for the basic configuration of the Model 3 – $ 35,000.
“During the last two weeks, we carefully analyzed the situation with each Tesla sales point and decided that we would leave a significantly larger number of stores than previously announced … As a result, Tesla will need to raise car prices by an average of 3% worldwide “- said the company Ilona Mask.
“In other words, we will close only half of the stores, but cost savings will be halved.”
- Detroit International Auto Show postponed to September 2021
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing