Tesla cars made in China will be delivered to EuropeSeptember 12, 2020
The American company is going to start production of its electric vehicles on the European car market, which were produced at a factory in Shanghai.
Tesla is set to launch deliveries of electric vehicles that have been built at the brand’s Shanghai plant to Asia and Europe. This information was provided by insiders. It looks like the conversation is about Tesla Model 3.
The mass production of Tesla Model 3 electric vehicles in China will be launched in the fourth quarter of this year. These cars will be supplied to car markets in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Today, electric cars come to these countries from the United States and they have to wait. Deliveries of Tesla Model 3 electric cars from China may begin as early as the end of this year or early 2021.
- McLaren showed a new supercar Artura on a teaser
- Photos of the pickup Toyota Tundra 2022 model year
- Musk bypasses Gates to become the second richest man in the world
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere