Tesla brand shutdowns will benefit from downtime improvements.March 25, 2020
Tesla’s shutdowns will be modernized during downtime.
US authorities called on the management of the brand to suspend the work of two enterprises due to the coronavirus pandemic. But the corporation does not plan to waste time and prepare the conveyors for improvements. More power will be directed to improving production, which is located in California. The maintenance, which will be carried out by the company’s experts, will increase the production capacity of the plant.
It is at this plant that it is supposed to start producing the fourth model of electric cars – Model Y. Tesla plans already had these works, but there was not enough time for them. It is planned to spend about $ 30 million on changes. They will go to the construction of a new production line with a frame canopy. Similar measures were already taken at enterprises when Tesla executives were faced with the task of urgently increasing the output of Model 3.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air