Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilotOctober 21, 2020
American electric cars Tesla will receive updated software.
According to Tesla founder Elon Musk, an updated software has been developed for electric cars, which is called Full Self-Driving Beta or “Full autopilot beta”. However, only “experienced and accurate” Tesla drivers will be able to use the new product so far. The implementation of the system will be slow.
Recall that in July this year Tesla announced that it is close to the release of level 5 autopilots according to the SAE International classification. The new system has full autonomy and can independently drive a car without human intervention.
Musk also said earlier that the company’s engineers are working on finalizing the autopilot to 4D level. Thanks to this, the system will become more productive, in particular, we are talking about the Summon car parker, who remotely brings the electric car to the owner.
Experts believe that the updated technology will include an improved Navigate on Autopilot system that recognizes traffic signals and stop signs.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended