Tesla began shipping Chinese Model 3 electric carsDecember 30, 2019
Customers received Tesla’s debut electric cars, which they assembled at a factory in China.
As the corporation noted on Twitter, the debut 15 Tesla Model 3 electric cars produced by a Chinese company found their owners. It should be emphasized that before Tesla did not have a factory outside of America. Debut happy owners of cars were employees of the corporation.
Prior to this period, Tesla electric models were brought to China from America. Now, the corporation intends to significantly reduce the price of its products in China.
Very soon, the production of new Tesla electric vehicles at the Chinese enterprise will reach 1,000 cars per week, and approximately 150,000 cars will leave the assembly line every year.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista