Tesla began shipping Chinese Model 3 electric carsDecember 30, 2019
Customers received Tesla’s debut electric cars, which they assembled at a factory in China.
As the corporation noted on Twitter, the debut 15 Tesla Model 3 electric cars produced by a Chinese company found their owners. It should be emphasized that before Tesla did not have a factory outside of America. Debut happy owners of cars were employees of the corporation.
Prior to this period, Tesla electric models were brought to China from America. Now, the corporation intends to significantly reduce the price of its products in China.
Very soon, the production of new Tesla electric vehicles at the Chinese enterprise will reach 1,000 cars per week, and approximately 150,000 cars will leave the assembly line every year.
It was also previously reported that the Tesla Model 3 sedan could get a larger battery. The upgrade of the electric car is scheduled for next year.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars