Tesla autopilot saves from a serious accidentFebruary 6, 2019
Tesla Model 3 driving off-line, helped avoid a collision with Toyota Corolla on a high-speed highway in Connecticut.
The Tesla autopilot was able to prevent serious accidents on the highway. The corresponding video was published on the Reddit website. The Model 3 electric car, which is moving autonomously, was able to deviate from a collision with the Toyota Corolla and the separation barrier at the very last moment. After that, the car independently returned to the lane.
According to Electrek, the incident occurred on the I-95 highway in Connecticut. The owner of the Tesla Model 3 said that the autopilot “saved his life.” According to him, at the time of the incident, his hands were on the steering wheel of the car, but he did not have time to react.
“I came to my senses only after the car again took its place in the lane. The whole incident took just seconds, ”explained the owner of the electric vehicle.
Tesla Motors in the manual for its electric cars emphasizes that the Autopilot system is an exclusively auxiliary function. The driver must always keep his hands on the steering wheel, look at the road and be ready to take control at any time.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires