Tesla and Mercedes can team up to create a vanFebruary 7, 2019
Currently, the management of these two brands is discussing the possibility of such cooperation. About negotiations became known thanks to the agency Bloomberg.
The German company Mercedes and the leading manufacturer of electric cars Tesla are ready to work together. According to Bloomberg, citing a source familiar with the situation, we are talking about the development of an electric van. It is noted that the reason for the negotiations between the ruling tops of the two brands was last year’s entry in a twitter account Elon Musk.
Back in November, the founder of Tesla told about his desire to cooperate with Daimler or Mercedes. As a joint project, Musk saw the development of the electrical version of Sprinter.
Recall earlier it became known that already this year, Mercedes-Benz plans to show the electrical modification Sprinter with the prefix “e” in the title. On one charge, such a “green” van will be able to drive about 150 kilometers. Whether specialists from Tesla are participating in this project is still unknown.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious