Tesla and Mercedes can team up to create a vanFebruary 7, 2019
Currently, the management of these two brands is discussing the possibility of such cooperation. About negotiations became known thanks to the agency Bloomberg.
The German company Mercedes and the leading manufacturer of electric cars Tesla are ready to work together. According to Bloomberg, citing a source familiar with the situation, we are talking about the development of an electric van. It is noted that the reason for the negotiations between the ruling tops of the two brands was last year’s entry in a twitter account Elon Musk.
Back in November, the founder of Tesla told about his desire to cooperate with Daimler or Mercedes. As a joint project, Musk saw the development of the electrical version of Sprinter.
Recall earlier it became known that already this year, Mercedes-Benz plans to show the electrical modification Sprinter with the prefix “e” in the title. On one charge, such a “green” van will be able to drive about 150 kilometers. Whether specialists from Tesla are participating in this project is still unknown.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV