Tesla aims to build 500,000 cars this yearOctober 9, 2020
The American company Tesla plans to produce half a million electric cars in 2020.
The head of Tesla, Elon Musk, announced that the brand intends to successfully complete the fourth quarter and achieve the level of produced cars in the amount of 500 thousand cars. It should be noted that before the situation with the pandemic, the brand intended to surpass the half-million mark.
Musk turned to employees of the company, sending out letters in which he asked to make every effort to achieve high results. It is specified that in the third quarter the brand delivered 139,300 cars and produced 145,036 electric cars, which is a record figure.
However, to achieve this goal, the company must deliver 182,000 vehicles in the fourth quarter. By the way, the Tesla Gigafactory plant in China has become an important production site that has influenced the growth of the brand’s global output this year.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever