Tesla accidentally revealed plans to upgrade electric vehiclesJanuary 27, 2020
In the Tesla electric car firmware update, mention was made of the changes that would be made to the design of the company’s new cars.
A user of the Twitter social network under the nickname @greentheonl was able to crack the latest firmware for Tesla’s on-board computers, Engadget writes. The update became available for installation just a couple of days ago, the publication notes.
It is noted that in the firmware code there were references to the built-in Qi wireless charging for Model S and Model X. Also, the company’s engineers left references to a new type of charging port, information about the improved suspension and new seats.
The authors of the publication note that the current Tesla software update is already available in China. It includes a feature to contact support via WeChat, as well as new games such as Happy Mahjong, Fight Landlords, and Happy Upgrade. It also has an app for weather and air quality control.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale