Ten wheel SUV for arab sheikhMarch 2, 2019
A company from Dubai commissioned by a famous collector Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan al Nahyan built a five-axle Dhabiyan SUV. The length of the car is almost 11 meters, and the weight is 24 tons.
Dhabiyan is built on the basis of the American military tractor Oshkosh M1075. It is equipped with a 15.2-liter Caterpillar diesel engine producing 600 horsepower. The front of the car was borrowed from the truck of the 40s, the cab from the modern Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, the lights from the Ford Super Duty, and the rear bumper from the Dodge Dart.
In early February, at the exhibition of classic cars Rétromobile, the largest truck of the 50s was exhibited – Berliet T100. It is equipped with a 30-liter diesel Cummins V12, the return of which is 700 horsepower. The machine has a length of 13.4 meters, width – 5.5 meters, height – 4.5 meters. Full weight – 200 tons.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious