Ten wheel SUV for arab sheikhMarch 2, 2019
A company from Dubai commissioned by a famous collector Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan al Nahyan built a five-axle Dhabiyan SUV. The length of the car is almost 11 meters, and the weight is 24 tons.
Dhabiyan is built on the basis of the American military tractor Oshkosh M1075. It is equipped with a 15.2-liter Caterpillar diesel engine producing 600 horsepower. The front of the car was borrowed from the truck of the 40s, the cab from the modern Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, the lights from the Ford Super Duty, and the rear bumper from the Dodge Dart.
In early February, at the exhibition of classic cars Rétromobile, the largest truck of the 50s was exhibited – Berliet T100. It is equipped with a 30-liter diesel Cummins V12, the return of which is 700 horsepower. The machine has a length of 13.4 meters, width – 5.5 meters, height – 4.5 meters. Full weight – 200 tons.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air