Teen on stolen Subaru crashed into Lamborghini Urus In AustraliaOctober 17, 2019
In the Australian city of Perth, a 14-year-old criminal stole a Subaru hatchback, which crashed into a luxurious Italian crossover when trying to escape from the police
In Australia, a 14-year-old teenager, escaping from a police chase on a stolen Subaru hatchback, crashed into a luxurious Lamborghini Urus supercrossover. It is reported by Perthnow.
The incident occurred in the city of Perth, when the police received a message about the hijacking of a white Subaru. Militiamen quickly found the stolen car, however, when the Toyota HiLux service car parked behind, the car hit a patrol pickup truck, and then abruptly jumped out of place.
At the same time, the criminal did not manage to go far: he soon crashed into a yellow Lamborghini Urus, whose driver “was at the wrong time, in the wrong place.” After hitting an Italian crossover worth 390 thousand Australian dollars, the front door and the right wing were severely deformed. Subaru hatchback can not be restored.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery