TechArt specialists showcase improved Porsche 911 Carrera 4SOctober 2, 2019
Tuners from TechArt showcased a new generation of improved Porsche 911 Carrera 4S.
The sports car has acquired an aerodynamic body kit and a stationary wing, the fastenings of which are made of transparent plastic-macrolon.
TechArt Daytona II wheels complement the exterior. The clearance of this car decreased due to the fact that there was a sports suspension. The interior of the car was finished with various materials, including leather, wool, carbon fiber and aluminum.
The 3-liter turbo engine performance of the 911 Carrera 4S was increased by 60 hp. – from 450 to 510 horsepower. At the same time, it is emphasized that full power is available only in Sport and Sport Plus modes, while in Normal the car develops 450 hp. In addition, the coupe was equipped with a sports exhaust system.
- The network got photos of the new Porsche 911 Turbo S
- Pickup GMC Sierra got impudent tuning from Hennessey
- Mercedes told details about the new AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- Inexpensive crossover Renault Triber has grown to a global model
- The launch date for the sales of the luxury analogue of the Chevrolet Captiva has become known