TechArt specialists showcase improved Porsche 911 Carrera 4SOctober 2, 2019
Tuners from TechArt showcased a new generation of improved Porsche 911 Carrera 4S.
The sports car has acquired an aerodynamic body kit and a stationary wing, the fastenings of which are made of transparent plastic-macrolon.
TechArt Daytona II wheels complement the exterior. The clearance of this car decreased due to the fact that there was a sports suspension. The interior of the car was finished with various materials, including leather, wool, carbon fiber and aluminum.
The 3-liter turbo engine performance of the 911 Carrera 4S was increased by 60 hp. – from 450 to 510 horsepower. At the same time, it is emphasized that full power is available only in Sport and Sport Plus modes, while in Normal the car develops 450 hp. In addition, the coupe was equipped with a sports exhaust system.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious