TechArt specialists showcase improved Porsche 911 Carrera 4SOctober 2, 2019
Tuners from TechArt showcased a new generation of improved Porsche 911 Carrera 4S.
The sports car has acquired an aerodynamic body kit and a stationary wing, the fastenings of which are made of transparent plastic-macrolon.
TechArt Daytona II wheels complement the exterior. The clearance of this car decreased due to the fact that there was a sports suspension. The interior of the car was finished with various materials, including leather, wool, carbon fiber and aluminum.
The 3-liter turbo engine performance of the 911 Carrera 4S was increased by 60 hp. – from 450 to 510 horsepower. At the same time, it is emphasized that full power is available only in Sport and Sport Plus modes, while in Normal the car develops 450 hp. In addition, the coupe was equipped with a sports exhaust system.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air