Teaser Kawasaki ZH2October 10, 2019
Last month, the green manufacturer hinted at the release of a new charged motorcycle. We understood little about the new motorcycle, apart from its belonging to the Z-series.
The short video shows the incomplete silhouette of the Kawasaki ZH2 2020. The motorcycle is clearly different from the entire H2 line. A large and high fuel tank is the first thing that catches your eye. A small visor is the next detail.
Detailed information is sorely lacking. They are going to present the motorcycle on October 23.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires