Teaser Kawasaki ZH2October 10, 2019
Last month, the green manufacturer hinted at the release of a new charged motorcycle. We understood little about the new motorcycle, apart from its belonging to the Z-series.
The short video shows the incomplete silhouette of the Kawasaki ZH2 2020. The motorcycle is clearly different from the entire H2 line. A large and high fuel tank is the first thing that catches your eye. A small visor is the next detail.
Detailed information is sorely lacking. They are going to present the motorcycle on October 23.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars