Teaser for the new Kawasaki Z charged motorcycleSeptember 17, 2019
Kawasaki engineers have been actively working on yet another special motorcycle, which is due to be unveiled. The Japanese manufacturer published the first teaser dedicated to the new product. Only 12 seconds. Information is almost zero. We can say for sure that the new product will replenish the range of Kawasaki Z-series and will be equipped with a supercharger.
It’s no secret that Kawasaki has poured large resources into the development of the supercharger program for motorcycles. The manufacturer already produces Ninja H2R and Ninja H2 SX. What will be the next charged motorcycle? There are several versions. According to the first, we can count on the Z1000 with a supercharger. According to the second, it is worth waiting for a medium-sized motorcycle.
The presentation of the new product will most likely take place at EICMA 2019 in Milan.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype