Teams will receive 100% of the prizeMay 7, 2020
McLaren CEO Zack Brown told reporters that Liberty Media will pay teams 100% of the prize at the end of the season, despite the fact that many races will not take place.
Lost funds will be offset by profits from the sale of shares in Live Nation Entertainment, of which Liberty Media is the largest shareholder.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors