Teams will receive 100% of the prizeMay 7, 2020
McLaren CEO Zack Brown told reporters that Liberty Media will pay teams 100% of the prize at the end of the season, despite the fact that many races will not take place.
Lost funds will be offset by profits from the sale of shares in Live Nation Entertainment, of which Liberty Media is the largest shareholder.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road