Teams will not be able to purge new cars until FebruaryMarch 24, 2020
During the last video conference between the team leaders, the FIA and Formula 1 bosses, it was decided not only to postpone the transition to the new regulations for a year, but also to ban work in the wind tunnel with cars now in 2022 – until February 2021.
This is done to prevent the costly parallel development of two machines built according to different regulations of 2021 and 2022. In the conditions of an obvious lack of funds, this could give a serious advantage to teams with a large budget.
We wrote that it was decided not to postpone the financial regulations for a year, but to introduce them in 2021, so that all teams will develop new machines for the 2022 within a limited budget.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26