Team Marc VDS dreams that Alex Marquez stayedJuly 18, 2019
Marc VDS team manager Juan Olive wants Alex Marquez to stay in the team until at least the end of 2020.
Junior Marquez holds the fifth season in the middle category Grand Prix. At the moment, the Spaniard is leading the championship, ahead of Thomas Lutie by eight points. Alex scored a good shape. In the last five races won four victories. Many people think that it’s time for Alex to join his brother in the prime class. True, there is a problem. Only three places are available: Pramac Ducati (Jack Miller), LCR Honda (Takaaki Nakagami) and Avintia Ducati (Tito Rabat). In general, good options, except Avintia.
Given the current form, Alex probably wants something more than a satellite motorcycle, so he can stay for another year in Moto2 to wait for a great deal from MotoGP
“As a team manager, I cannot wish for more than continuing to work with Alex next year,” says Juan Olive. – We are now ending the discussion with the racer and his manager. I hope to receive a final answer soon. ”
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari