Team Haas F1 fined five thousand eurosMarch 16, 2019
The Haas F1 team was fined 5,000 euros for an unsafe release to Kevin Magnussen’s car during qualifying. Because of this, Sergio Perez almost ran into a Dane.
Stewards also considered the release of Racing Point on the route of the Peres, and immediately in two episodes, but in the end came to the conclusion that the actions of the team were correct.
- Tesla allowed to sell Model Y in China
- Skoda unveils new Octavia RS and Octavia Scout
- Ford will produce new electric vehicle in Europe
- Jeep recalls over 34,000 Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel SUVs
- Volkswagen may replace Polo with affordable electric car