Team Haas F1 fined five thousand eurosMarch 16, 2019
The Haas F1 team was fined 5,000 euros for an unsafe release to Kevin Magnussen’s car during qualifying. Because of this, Sergio Perez almost ran into a Dane.
Stewards also considered the release of Racing Point on the route of the Peres, and immediately in two episodes, but in the end came to the conclusion that the actions of the team were correct.
- Hyundai revives Getz hatchback
- DS 7 Crossback will receive a limited edition Louvre Edition
- Ford expands factory for electric pickup F-150
- British students develop a device to catch dust from tires
- Skoda Octavia will receive a 1.0-liter engine