TCR promoter responds to claims by Gabriele TarquiniSeptember 16, 2019
TCR CEO Marcello Lotti explained the decision to change the Performance Balance before the WTCR stage in Ningbo, which caused discontent from Gabriele Tarquini.
Before the start of the race weekend, the technical bureau allowed Lynk & Co, Volkswagen, Audi and Cupra to adjust the engine power. In addition, after the last stage, in Zandvoort, the Lynk & Co machine was sent to the TCR test center, where it was tested on a dynamometer. These tests were carried out in order to solve the problem with the control valve in the engine.
“The manufacturer can optionally revise his car,” TouringCarTimes quoted Lotti as saying. – Judging by what we saw last weekend, everything is fair. The fight was quite tight, not a single car had an advantage.
The changes to the Lynk & Co were made to solve the problem with the control valve, and not to increase speed. ”
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale