TCR promoter responds to claims by Gabriele TarquiniSeptember 16, 2019
TCR CEO Marcello Lotti explained the decision to change the Performance Balance before the WTCR stage in Ningbo, which caused discontent from Gabriele Tarquini.
Before the start of the race weekend, the technical bureau allowed Lynk & Co, Volkswagen, Audi and Cupra to adjust the engine power. In addition, after the last stage, in Zandvoort, the Lynk & Co machine was sent to the TCR test center, where it was tested on a dynamometer. These tests were carried out in order to solve the problem with the control valve in the engine.
“The manufacturer can optionally revise his car,” TouringCarTimes quoted Lotti as saying. – Judging by what we saw last weekend, everything is fair. The fight was quite tight, not a single car had an advantage.
The changes to the Lynk & Co were made to solve the problem with the control valve, and not to increase speed. ”
- New Nissan Sentra debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Musk creates a cult of production hell
- Virgin Galactic began training space tourists
- Boring Company began laying a high-speed tunnel under Las Vegas
- Tesla’s electric cars grow by 3% every year