Taycan will refuse the emblem of Porsche for the sake of the QR codeApril 2, 2019
April 1, all automakers are practicing in jokes and someone does not work very well, and someone else is better. So, Porsche announced for its first production electric car Taycan a new brand logo with a QR code instead of the traditional logo.
In principle, it is obvious that there will not be a brand to change the emblem to the QR code, but it is possible that in some form a similar solution will appear on an unusual car by the standards of the brand. Another question is where the QR code will lead – to the official website of Porsche, to a video about the history of the brand, to a photo of the Volkswagen Beetle or something else?
In the case of advertising, everything turned out to be much more prosaic – the QR code leads to a page where April Fools is written in capital letters. Not the most creative idea, because you could have made at least some reference to the serial Porsche Taycan. But what will happen on commercial electric vehicles – we will find out in September.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests