Taxi driver from Bosnia for receiving respect for the car received 2500 eurosJune 22, 2019
The owner of the Skoda Fabia was awarded after his car passed a million miles without a major overhaul.
The award of 5 thousand Bosnian marks (or at the rate of 2500 euros) was presented by a representative of Škoda in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is assumed that the funds will be spent on the acquisition of a new Czech machine. However, according to the Bosnian, he does not intend to part with his “swallow”.
In addition to money, the owner of Fabia, Cosic, was presented with a new odometer (the one that stands in the car, after unrolling a million kilometers, simply zeroed out), watches with the Skoda logo on them, and free maintenance at dealerships for 12 months.
The car was purchased in 2003 and since then the hatchback has been operated as a taxi in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The car owner most often transported passengers through the streets of Tuzla. For 16 years, the car was serviced exclusively in the official dealer services. At the same time there was no serious damage to the car: the work came down to the replacement of consumables. The power unit of Skoda Fabia – diesel 1,9SDI.
- Nissan dedicated a version of the GT-R Nismo supercar to McDonald’s
- Aston Martin gets ready for summer with a pastel car collection
- Watch the new Bentley Flying Spur V8 zip along the Autobahn
- Camouflaged Mercedes Maybach S-Class prototype spotted
- Max Verstappen won the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix,