Tatiana Calderon – test driver Alfa Romeo RacingMarch 1, 2019
In Alfa Romeo Racing announced the signing of the contract test pilot with Tatiana Calderon. Last year, the Colombian pilotess was already driving the team from Hinwil and made a good impression. In Alfa Romeo Racing plan that in 2019, Calderon will again take part in the tests.
Frederick Vasser, team leader: “We are pleased to announce the continuation of cooperation with Tatiana Calderon as a test pilot. The team is impressed with its focus on progress, perseverance and skill.
Tatiana showed good results, having the opportunity to get behind the wheel of a Formula 1 last season. She proved to be a valuable employee of our team. Together we will continue to work on improving her professional skills. ”
Tatiana Calderon: “I am very pleased to continue working in Alfa Romeo Racing as a test pilot. For me, the privilege to work with such experienced people. They gave me the opportunity for the first time to get behind the wheel of a Formula 1, I like to be part of the team.
I hope that together we will achieve much in the near future. I want to thank Frederick Vasseur and Alfa Romeo Racing for their faith in me and continued cooperation. ”
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets