Tata will not sell Jaguar Land RoverMay 14, 2019
An Indian company commented on rumors that Tata is about to sell Jaguar Land Rover. The buyer allegedly must be PSA Groupe. Meanwhile, Tata has denied these reports. “In accordance with our policy, we do not comment on the rumors published in the media. But we can confirm that there is not a drop of truth in these rumors, ”notes Tata.
Representatives of PSA Groupe made a similar message, but the statement says that they are “open to all possibilities”.
The source of the rumors this time was the British edition of The Guardian, which published an article stating that company management is exploring the possibility of selling the brand. However, the rumors were not devoid of meaning: Tata is dissatisfied with low sales of Jaguar Land Rover, and PSA seeks to gain a foothold in the luxury segment.
- A fan rendering of a Mercedes-AMG supercar appeared on the web
- Hyundai has published a teaser for a new platform for electric cars
- BMW launches first BMW X5 M Competition and X6 M Competition
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid debuted
- The iconic SUV Chevrolet Blazer K5 put up for auction