Tata Group is looking for partners for Jaguar Land RoverNovember 12, 2019
The Indian concern is negotiating with a number of automakers to support the British company.
According to Bloomberg, Tata Group can create a new alliance with the participation of its Jaguar Land Rover. So, negotiations were held with the Chinese Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and the Bavarian BMW.
India’s largest conglomerate said it was open to seeking partners for the JLR to save on costs and share the burden of investing in electric cars. Discussions are at an early stage, and Tata can still find other potential partners.
So, next year, Jaguar Land Rover plans to release an electrified version of each of its models. In this endeavor, BMW developments could help. However, in order to gain a foothold in the Celestial market, where Jaguar Land Rover sales fell by 34% in 2018, cooperation with one of the Chinese automakers would be beneficial.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid