Tata Communications – Williams Global PartnerMarch 13, 2019
Telecommunications company Tata Communications is a global Formula 1 partner that provides the timing, the official website, the transfer of FOM data and teams that have separate contracts with it. Today, such a contract was confirmed at Williams.
The team will use the Tata Communications digital infrastructure to transfer data to the base from all Grand Prix championships.
Claire Williams “Tata Communications plays a key role in all areas of Formula 1. We chose them as a partner because of our deep understanding of the ecosystem of Formula 1 and our unique technological requirements. We know that we can trust Tata Communications to deliver data to every race weekend from any track in the world. ”
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon