Tata Communications – Williams Global PartnerMarch 13, 2019
Telecommunications company Tata Communications is a global Formula 1 partner that provides the timing, the official website, the transfer of FOM data and teams that have separate contracts with it. Today, such a contract was confirmed at Williams.
The team will use the Tata Communications digital infrastructure to transfer data to the base from all Grand Prix championships.
Claire Williams “Tata Communications plays a key role in all areas of Formula 1. We chose them as a partner because of our deep understanding of the ecosystem of Formula 1 and our unique technological requirements. We know that we can trust Tata Communications to deliver data to every race weekend from any track in the world. ”
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China