Tank and grenade launcher make Land Rover scrapJanuary 22, 2019
The destruction of the SUV shown in slow-motion
On YouTube channel FullMag appeared video, which destroy Land Rover Discovery. First, they shoot a car from a tank, and then “finish off” with a recoilless grenade launcher, which is used for controlled forced descent of avalanches in the mountains.
In the first part of the video, a shot at the SUV is made from the M60 Patton tank – the projectile gets into the engine compartment, which is shot using high-speed cameras. Then Land Rover is completely destroyed with a recoilless grenade launcher, but not with a projectile. In this case, the car “sought” powder gases coming out through a special nozzle in the breech breech.
Previously, the owners of the FullMag channel and the Black Rifle Coffee Company coffee shop built the “most dangerous” Toyota Prius in the world. On the hybrid, a 20-mm rapid-fire six-barreled aircraft machine gun with a rotating barrel assembly was installed. He makes 6.6 thousand shots per minute.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors