Takumi Takahashi will replace Leon Kame in PortimaoSeptember 2, 2019
Takumi Takahashi will replace injured Leon Kame in the Moriwaki Althea Honda team at the upcoming superbike in Portimao. The British pilot must recover to Magny-Cours.
Leon Camier was injured in the qualification stage in Imola. He has damage to his shoulder ligaments – not the most typical, but very unpleasant injury. In Imola, Leon collided with a Yamaha R1 motorcycle Sandro Cortese, who flew off to highside just before Camier.
In July, Leon underwent surgery on his shoulder, although initially the doctors did not plan to intervene. Kame skipped the last four stages before the summer holidays and continues to actively engage in rehabilitation. He missed recent tests in Portimão and decided not to participate in the upcoming Portuguese phase (September 6-8) to recover 100%. Moriwaki Althea Honda team confirmed that Camie’s return is expected September 27-29.
Takumi Takahashi worked with the Moriwaki Althea Honda team on tests in Portimao, so he logically received an offer to perform in Portugal. In Jerez and Misano, Leon Kame replaced Yuki Takahashi.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI