Take a look at the BMW 7 Series, which has been stored in a capsule for 23 yearsMarch 25, 2020
At the auction appeared BMW 7-Series in the back of the E38, stored in a special capsule, where air circulates. Mileage 1997 sedan is 254 km: the current owner bought a car and immediately left in the garage.
According to the seller, storage in an air bubble made it possible for the car to remain in its original condition, which has no analogues in the world. As follows from the document, the car still has one owner.
The BMW 7-Series is equipped with a 4.4-liter aspirated V8 with a capacity of 286 hp. and 420 Nm. Drive – rear, gearbox – 5-speed automatic.
In the current period, the exclusive “seven” is located in the city of Gogolin, Poland, but the seller said he was ready to send a car to any European country. The extension of the auction is planned before the end of this month, the current price of a car is 50.7 thousand euros, but rates are constantly increasing.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe