Sweden refused to issue Trump license plate numberSeptember 11, 2019
The Swedish Transport Authority refused to issue a Trump license plate to the motorist, calling the sign offensive. It is reported by the publication Aftonbladet.
Swedish motorist Marcus Saaf has applied for a Trump registration plate, which he wanted to secure for his American-made car. According to the driver, he was then drunk and it seemed to him a funny undertaking.
At the same time, he received a refusal from the transport department due to the “offensive” content of the inscription. In addition, he was denied an appeal. Subsequently, the government explained the refusal by the fact that the Swedish transport authority does not issue registration marks with the names of politicians.
Marcus Saaf himself subsequently noted that he was not upset due to the impossibility of obtaining a number with the name of the American president. In his opinion, such a sign may seem to someone “really provocative”.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air