Suzuki will release a small affordable crossover length of 3.6 metersSeptember 24, 2019
Suzuki announced the premiere of a new small crossover called S-Presso
Native American company Maruti Suzuki has published a teaser for a new small crossover called S-Presso. The official premiere of the budget car will be held on September 30.
The overall length of the model will be 3665 mm, width – 1520 mm, and height – 1564 mm. The size of the wheelbase is 2380 millimeters. The crossover will receive a fuel tank of 27 liters.
Suzuki S-Presso will be available with a single three-liter gasoline engine with a displacement of one liter, developing 68 hp. and 90 Nm of torque. The engine is paired with a five-speed manual gearbox.
The list of electronic systems will include ABS with brake force distribution, rear parking sensors, as well as an airbag from the driver and front passenger. In addition, the crossover can be equipped with a keyless entry system, a multi-function steering wheel, digital speedometers, as well as multimedia with a 17.78-cm display.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles