Suzuki Vitara Brezza continues to cause rush demandOctober 27, 2019
Following the results of September sales, this model again earned the title of leader in the SUV segment. Even the appearance of serious competitors on the market did not prevent Vitara Brezza from gaining the previously gained height.
The bestseller’s engine range includes two diesel engines: a 1.3-liter 90-horsepower and a one and a half liter with a capacity of 95 horsepower. A pair of them are 5-speed manual transmission or “robot” AMT. But there is no all-wheel drive here even for a surcharge.
But already in the “base” Suzuki Vitara Brezza gets ABS, air conditioning, driver airbag, 16-inch stamped wheels, an audio system with four speakers and power windows for all doors. For such a cross in Indian car dealerships you will have to pay 767,120 rupees.
Top-end cross is more expensive – its price exceeds one million rupees. The car relies on two-tone body color, a course stabilization system, cruise control, multimedia with a touchscreen, 16-inch alloy wheels, a rear-view camera and much more.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid