Suzuki Vitara Brezza continues to cause rush demandOctober 27, 2019
Following the results of September sales, this model again earned the title of leader in the SUV segment. Even the appearance of serious competitors on the market did not prevent Vitara Brezza from gaining the previously gained height.
The bestseller’s engine range includes two diesel engines: a 1.3-liter 90-horsepower and a one and a half liter with a capacity of 95 horsepower. A pair of them are 5-speed manual transmission or “robot” AMT. But there is no all-wheel drive here even for a surcharge.
But already in the “base” Suzuki Vitara Brezza gets ABS, air conditioning, driver airbag, 16-inch stamped wheels, an audio system with four speakers and power windows for all doors. For such a cross in Indian car dealerships you will have to pay 767,120 rupees.
Top-end cross is more expensive – its price exceeds one million rupees. The car relies on two-tone body color, a course stabilization system, cruise control, multimedia with a touchscreen, 16-inch alloy wheels, a rear-view camera and much more.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages