Suzuki unveils new generation Suzuki Hayabusa superbikeFebruary 5, 2021
The new bike Suzuki Hayabusa is difficult to confuse with another model of the brand.
Suzuki has introduced a new generation Hayabusa motorcycle. The superbike features LED headlights and new taillights, two sports mufflers, improved aerodynamics and a new instrument cluster. In addition, the bike received an ABS system, an assistance system when starting off on a slope, traction control, cruise control and a system for selecting the driving mode.
Among other things, the motorcycle was equipped with a new subframe, which allowed to reduce weight, a new revised suspension and improved brakes. The superbike is powered by a 1.4-liter engine with 187 hp. and 150 Nm of torque, which Suzuki engineers adapted to Euro 5 standards. The top speed of the new Hayabusa is electronically limited to 300 km / h.
The new Suzuki Hayabusa will be on sale in the UK as early as March this year. Motorcycle prices start at $ 22,499.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO