Suzuki showed the updated crossover IgnisDecember 31, 2019
Photos of the car were published on one of the social networks.
On the eve of the web appeared images of the modernized Suzuki Ignis. After the update, the appearance of the crossover appeared characteristic features of the Jimny model. Mostly the similarity is noticeable in the front of the car – the radiator grill has four square cutouts, we also note the new design of the bumper. An interesting design of the rear doors is noteworthy in the side of the car. It is still unknown whether the new product will receive new power units and gearboxes. Also kept secret is the interior of the car. Suzuki Ignis is available in the European market with a 1.2-liter engine with 90 hp, which is paired with a manual transmission or a “robot” depending on the configuration chosen.
In Europe, the model has been on sale since 2016. There is also a more powerful version with a hybrid powerplant Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI