Suzuki showed in India an updated budget cross-hatchbackSeptember 29, 2019
Maruti Suzuki, an Indian division of Suzuki, has unveiled its new S-Presso high hatchback.
The length of the S-Presso is 3665 mm, the wheelbase is 2380 mm. In any case, S-Presso is still smaller than its main competitor – Renault Kwid (3679 and 2422 mm, respectively). But the ground clearance of the cars is the same – 180 mm.
Inside the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, the center console is closed in a circle, like the Mini models. The dashboard is located directly on the console, and not in front of the driver. The updated hatchback was awarded a digital speedometer and a multimedia system with a touchscreen. Also in the list of equipment you can find frontal airbags, ABS, rear parking sensors, 13- or 14-inch wheels.
According to expectations, the new product will be equipped with a three-cylinder gasoline engine K10B 1.0 with a return of 68 hp and 90 Nm, which works with other Maruti Suzuki models. The unit works in conjunction with a 5-speed maual or robotic gearbox. Drive – front only.
The price tag of S-Presso starts from 330 thousand rupees
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry