Suzuki published the image of the Futuro-e crossoverJanuary 21, 2020
The new Suzuki coupe-crossover will debut at the Auto Expo in New Delhi.
Suzuki’s Indian car design and manufacturing division will be unveiled at Auto Expo in New Delhi next month along with the Futuro-e concept. In the image, the company demonstrates the silhouette of a new car without giving detailed information about its technical characteristics.
Futuro-e seems to be a sloping crossover, and with that, Maruti Suzuki is clearly planning to join the growing coupe-crossover segment. Whether Suzuki will actually be released the production version of the show car is still unknown. Although Maruti Suzuki is still positioning the car as a concept, it will not come as a surprise if the manufacturer eventually releases its coupe-like crossover.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup