Suzuki plans to premiere Gixxer at Tokyo Motor ShowOctober 6, 2019
The company will introduce a motorcycle equipped with a newly developed engine.
It will also get a redesigned look. The Suzuki Gixxer will get a sportier design that will combine with enhanced acceleration and increased fuel efficiency.
Suzuki Gixxer reaches a length of 2010 mm, a width of 805 mm, and a height of 1035 mm. The power unit that will be equipped with the Suzuki Gixxer is also installed in the GSX-R750. It is a 249 cc four-stroke SOHC single-cylinder oil-cooled engine.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine