Suzuki plans to premiere Gixxer at Tokyo Motor ShowOctober 6, 2019
The company will introduce a motorcycle equipped with a newly developed engine.
It will also get a redesigned look. The Suzuki Gixxer will get a sportier design that will combine with enhanced acceleration and increased fuel efficiency.
Suzuki Gixxer reaches a length of 2010 mm, a width of 805 mm, and a height of 1035 mm. The power unit that will be equipped with the Suzuki Gixxer is also installed in the GSX-R750. It is a 249 cc four-stroke SOHC single-cylinder oil-cooled engine.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”