Suzuki launches GSX-S300 motorcycle on Chinese marketJune 8, 2020
In China, on June 16 this year, sales of the Suzuki GSX-S300 will begin. At the same time, this motorcycle will be offered to Chinese customers under the name Haojue DR300.
The Haojue DR300, which was first shown at the 2018 Chingqin Mobo Fair, has an aggressive design and pretty decent performance. In turn, the front and rear LED lights give the bike a modern look. In addition, the motorcycle has original forks, a hard front and a digital dashboard.
One of the distinguishing features of this motorcycle is the presence of a parallel 298 cc twin engine. This motor has a capacity of 30 hp. and 27.8 Nm of torque. Together with the unit, a standard 6-speed transmission works.
The fuel consumption of the Haojue DR300 is 1 liter per 32.8 km of track. In China, the cost of a motorcycle will start at 35,000 yuan.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey