Suzuki launches GSX-S300 motorcycle on Chinese marketJune 8, 2020
In China, on June 16 this year, sales of the Suzuki GSX-S300 will begin. At the same time, this motorcycle will be offered to Chinese customers under the name Haojue DR300.
The Haojue DR300, which was first shown at the 2018 Chingqin Mobo Fair, has an aggressive design and pretty decent performance. In turn, the front and rear LED lights give the bike a modern look. In addition, the motorcycle has original forks, a hard front and a digital dashboard.
One of the distinguishing features of this motorcycle is the presence of a parallel 298 cc twin engine. This motor has a capacity of 30 hp. and 27.8 Nm of torque. Together with the unit, a standard 6-speed transmission works.
The fuel consumption of the Haojue DR300 is 1 liter per 32.8 km of track. In China, the cost of a motorcycle will start at 35,000 yuan.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions