Suzuki Katana has got a new special version of SamuraiMarch 19, 2019
The Japanese company introduced the motorcycle last fall, but already announced the release of a version with the Samurai Pack in the spring of this year. The cost of the model with the new kit will be 12,400 pounds.
Sales of the Katans themselves are only starting in Britain, but Suzuki is already offering to purchase it in the special version of the Samurai Pack, which differs from the basic black and red seat, small windshield, perforation of the rims, front protection, engine protection with carbon effect, additional protection of the tank and red decorative elements.
Suzuki Katana is a revived model with a similar name from the 80s, so the bike contains some reminder of its rare predecessor.
The power plant is a four-cylinder engine with 150 hp (at 10,000 rpm) and 108 Nm (at 9,500 rpm). The base motorcycle is equipped with an adjustable three-position traction control, ABS, Brembo radial supporters, etc. The diagonal frame is made of lightweight aluminum.
Price Katana is 11 399 pounds, and for a special package the buyer will have to pay another 999 pounds.
Meanwhile, it is likely that another Japanese model, the GSX-R750, will leave the market due to European standards.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles