Suzuki Jimny made an amphibian from an SUVMay 15, 2020
Suzuki Jimny SUV got a special variation for movement on water. Amphibian was developed by the British company Dutton.
The tests of the non-standard news were demonstrated on the video that appeared on the Carfection YouTube channel.
For the tuning project, specialists used the last generation SUV. From the original machine, in fact, there was only a frame that was covered with a special anti-corrosion coating. Amphibious body under the name The Surf made of plastic and stainless steel.
During movement on water, the amphibian uses a special jet engine. From a simple boat propeller, the experts decided to abandon for safety reasons. You can control the boat using the usual steering wheel from Suzuki Jimny.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26