Suzuki introduced the off-road version of the Ertiga compact vanJanuary 27, 2019
By the end of 2019, the company intends to launch its own competitor on the market for Toyota Rush and Mitsubishi Xpander models. Up to 30,000 cars are expected to be produced annually.
So far the details about the future “off-road” version of the compact minivan Suzuki Ertiga are few. Information about the possibility of the appearance of such a version became known before the release of the second generation model, but now there is a confirmation from the internal documents of the Indonesian division. The documents say about the start of sales of a new crossover based on Suzuki Ertiga in the amount of up to 30,000 cars annually.
Details are still unknown, but it can be assumed that all the differences will be in increased ground clearance, additional body kit, roof rails, as well as a revised interior design. In the last generation, the length of the “monocab” increased by almost 100 mm, reaching 4,395 mm. At the same time, the wheelbase remained unchanged – 2,740 millimeters. The car has a spacious seven-seater saloon.
As the power unit will be used 1.5-liter engine, capable of developing up to 104 horsepower. Together with him will offer manual and automatic. All-wheel drive will not.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles