Suzuki introduced a restyled version of the Vitara Brezza crossoverFebruary 6, 2020
The model was shown at the Indian Auto Show in New Daily. The model received an updated design, as well as a revised engine range and a new transmission.
The subcompact crossover from the Japanese brand received another update. Length Suzuki Vitara Brezza has a length of just 3,995 mm. That allows owners to save significantly due to local tax features. Following the results of the previous three years, this model remains the best-selling crossover in India.
The restyled version of the Vitara Brezza 2020 model year received a revised front and rear design, including new bumpers, another radiator grill, and revised optics. There are not many changes in the cabin. It can be noted better materials, and a new generation multimedia system.
One of the main updates is the new gasoline engine with a displacement of 1.5 liters and with a maximum power of 105 hp and 138 Nm of torque. It will take the place of the 1.3-liter turbodiesel. The brand had to be castled due to new environmental standards.
Together with motors, a mechanical transmission in five steps, or a classic “automatic” in four gears can now be installed. The Vitara Brezza version with automatic transmission is only offered with a soft hybrid.
The cost and configuration of the restyled version has not yet been disclosed.
Meanwhile, Suzuki decided on the start of sales of the new XL7 crossover. Suzuki planned the market debut of its budget SUV in February, specifying the date.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery