Suzuki GSX-R150 motorcycle received a new special versionNovember 1, 2020
Suzuki has unveiled a special edition of the GSX-R150 that gets the MotoGP prefix.
It should be said that a special modification, intended exclusively for the Indonesian market, differs from the standard model only by the presence of a unique color, like the Suzuki Ecstar bike. So, the body of the novelty was painted in blue and silver. In turn, the technical equipment of the model remained the same.
The front of the motorcycle is adorned with full LED optics, while the stern also houses full LED lights and turn signals. The GSX-R150 MotoGP is powered by a 147.3cc single-cylinder 19 hp fuel injection engine. The motor works in conjunction with a 6-speed manual transmission. In addition, the special variant is equipped with telescopic forks and an adjustable rear shock absorber.
The bike also has front and rear disc brakes and Bosch ABS by default. As for the cost of the GSX-R150 MotoGP, it will cost 34.6 million Indonesian rupees, while the standard version will have to pay 30.6 million rupees.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck