Suzuki first showed the interior of the updated IgnisJanuary 5, 2020
Earlier on the web were published photos of the exterior of the car with road tests.
Recall that the Suzuki Ignis crossover recently “survived” the restyling and is soon preparing to appear on many car markets. The exterior of the car was shown in the photographs earlier – the front of the car became similar to the latest generation Suzuki Jimny, the similarity is observed due to the radiator grille with four square stampings, and also thanks to the new bumper shape. Today, a Japanese company has revealed the interior of the car. In the cabin, the main attention is drawn to the multimedia system with a large screen.
The front panel, made in two colors, looks very stylish. We also note the new climate control unit and the updated instrument panel.
In the European car market, Suzuki Ignis has been on sale since 2016 with a 1.2-liter engine with 90 hp. Paired with the power unit is a manual transmission or “robot”, depending on the selected configuration.
- LG unveils next generation digital car key
- SEAT Arona Facelift hatchback prototype spotted on tests
- 2022 Ford Expedition updated SUV prototype spotted
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured
- Porsche tests the powerful Cayman GT4 RS coupe