Suzuki and Toyota will be engaged in joint development of carsMarch 20, 2019
As part of the business cooperation, Suzuki will provide Toyota with developments in the field of designing small-capacity engines, as well as subcompact cars. This is a platform models Ciaz and Ertiga, which are now available in India. Production of new models will be adjusted at the Toyota plant in Poland.
In response, Toyota will provide Suzuki technology in the design of combined and all-electric power plants for hybrids and electric vehicles.
Thus, Suzuki intends to strengthen its position in the European market by issuing under its brand two new hybrids and electric vehicles based on the RAV4 and Corolla Wagon models.
Recall that Suzuki Motor Corporation and Toyota Motor Company announced their business cooperation in 2017. However, the details of this partnership have become known only now.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid