Suzuki and Toyota will be engaged in joint development of carsMarch 20, 2019
As part of the business cooperation, Suzuki will provide Toyota with developments in the field of designing small-capacity engines, as well as subcompact cars. This is a platform models Ciaz and Ertiga, which are now available in India. Production of new models will be adjusted at the Toyota plant in Poland.
In response, Toyota will provide Suzuki technology in the design of combined and all-electric power plants for hybrids and electric vehicles.
Thus, Suzuki intends to strengthen its position in the European market by issuing under its brand two new hybrids and electric vehicles based on the RAV4 and Corolla Wagon models.
Recall that Suzuki Motor Corporation and Toyota Motor Company announced their business cooperation in 2017. However, the details of this partnership have become known only now.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system